Thursday, February 09, 2006

2.30

Why do I stay up till this hour listening to music and sabatoging my plans for tomorrow? Cause I kinda like it.
Mix CD (sorry) for Sadie -- just threw this together of stuff I don't think she has:
  • Blur - Boys and Girls (Best Dance Song Ever)
  • Dinosaur Jr. - In a Jar
  • The Clean - Diamond Shine (they are a NZ band and a forerunner of the Bats)
  • Beat Happening - Indian Summer
  • Arab Strap - Act of War
  • Interpol - NYC
  • Neutral Milk Hotel (just Mangum really) - Now I'm Going down (ooh, look at me with my ultra-rare Mangum track)
  • Beat Happening - Fortune Cookie Prize
  • Wolf Parade - Grounds for Divorce
  • The Clean - Beatnik (I don't usually like repeating artists on mixes, but this was just a hasty contraption, and that's a childish hang-up)
  • Dinosaur Jr. - Tarpit
  • Wolf Parade - I'll Believe in Anything

  • Now to bed.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger 8yearoldsdude said...

    dude, ultra-rare mangum tracks are so hipster, but soso lovely. get "my dream girl don't exist" if you don't have it already.

    1:56 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home